Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Updates

Hello from Testing Central! Yes, we are currently in the midst of the Minnesota testing season. I am sitting here proctoring the Minnesota Comprehensive Assessments-Series II in Mathematics. Even though I was pretty good in math during high school (and now I'm not too bad...better not be since I teach math!) I sure am glad I didn't have to pass this test to graduate!!

I will be at 31 weeks along in this pregnancy tomorrow. While I am starting to feel a little large, it seems hard to believe that there will only be 9 weeks left! I have a lot to get done in that time!! The nursery is no where near ready....and I am no where near caught up on Connor and Elianna's scrapbooks!

I had another ultrasound yesterday...and the first thing the perinatalogist said when she walked into the room (after saying "hi") was "Your baby has a big head!" That didn't really surprise me...since both Connor and Elianna had big heads too! After I told her that, she asked if they had both been vaginal and they must be fine once you get past the head. I said that helps, but the epidural is what makes it all fabulous :-)

Baby is looking very good. The bones they had been looking at before are right on, and probably were measuring small compared to the head, just cause this kid has the Van Hulzen head! He is head down now (was butt down last time). I didn't get any pics this time cause he was sleepy and laying on his tummy away from the camera.

Other updates (with pics to follow later...I know, you've heard that before!)

Grandma Van Leeuwen passed away last week. While it is sad, we also know now she is living with a brand new body and was able to celebrate Easter with a glorious choir!

Connor and Elianna both celebrated their birthdays at the end of March. I didn't take a ton of pictures, but do have a few I can post. Probably won't happen tonight, though, since we have church activities.

Jon is running in a 1/2 marathon this Saturday. Josh and the boys and Kirsten are going to go up to St. Cloud to watch, as are the kids and I. The weather should be a lot nicer than the TC Marathon was!

Till next time...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well. Have fun in St. Cloud!