Obviously I didn't stick to my plan to be a better blogger after school started.
Life is crazy. Schedules are crazy. Paperwork at school is beyond crazy.
There are times I'm sitting at home or lying in bed that I start to write a post in my head. But it doesn't actually make it to the blog. I'll be typing on my school computer and realize the pics I wanted to share are on my home computer. (Like now.)
I make short updates on facebook. I usually feel the blog ones need to be longer and should include a picture or 2. I know they don't have to, but I figure who really wants to just read me babbling about things? They'd rather SEE what is going on, not just hear me ramble on.
What is the future of the Van Hulzen's blog? I don't know. Maybe I'll keep it up for a little while longer.
The best news of the winter...Jon and I are going to Cancun with another couple in February!! It's been 6 years since we've gone away together to somewhere warm and not work involved. (I've gone to a few work conferences with Jon, but we haven't gone away since our cruise in 2005.) Jon's Mom (Grandma Farm) is going to fly up here from Texas to watch the kids! We are truly blessed.
So do I or don't I continue the blog? I don't know. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment