Monday, September 27, 2010

A few pics

Connor kicking a corner kick at one of his school soccer games.

Connor really wanted the transition lenses for his glasses this year.  I'm not crazy about them, but he likes them, so I guess that's what really matters!


I think the other team needs to spread out a bit :-)

Truman found a stick to play with at one of Elianna's games! (Part of the soccer field overlaps with a baseball diamond....thus the dirt!)
I didn't get as many good pics of Elianna this game.  Here she is on defense.

Defense isn't always so much fun.

Lining up to shake hands...you can see Jon way at the back of the line.  Elianna is in the middle with her hands up by her shoulders.

My nephew, Henry, came over on Saturday night while Mark and Sara went to the Gophers football game.  He really wanted to play twister!  So, we improvised and played on Elianna's baby quilt that Grandma Farm had made for her!



No comments: