We have made it to 36 weeks....officially one month to go!! The due date for baby is June 18th. They said earlier that they would not let me go over because of my high blood pressure. The blood pressure has been excellent since I started the meds way at the beginning of the pregnancy. I was going to have to be more careful about it during the 3rd trimester, but it has still been great. Yea!!!
I did not go early with Connor or Elianna, but with things so different this time, and adding gestational diabetes to the mix, I am really hoping to make it at least through June 11th (the last day of school).
I had my 36 week appointment yesterday, which included a growth ultrasound. The ultrasound showed baby to be around 6 pounds 14 ounces! I've been figuring I'd have at least a 9 pounder since Connor was 7 lb. 10 oz. and Elianna was 8 lb. 13 oz. Plus throw in the gestational diabetes... I am not dilated at all yet either, so I was glad to hear that!!
Baby was not cooperating and would not show his face, so I don't have any new pics to share.
We are staying home this long Memorial Day weekend. We are breaking our streak of 2 or 3 years camping with Jon's parents and Kirsten, but I didn't think I'd be too comfortable, and many of MN's state parks were already filled with reservations. I am hoping to get a lot accomplished in baby's room this weekend! That means a lot of organizing....and selling off my Tastefully Simple stuff.
Yes, I have officially put in my resignation as a TS consultant. I will be selling everything at 30% off!! Right now it is all on the dining room table. I am hoping to organize that a bit too so that I can have a time everyone can come clean me out :-)
The TS stuff had to leave the basement so that the craft room stuff had room so that baby could have a room!
Happy Friday!!
1 comment:
how about a profile picture!?! :)
Post a Comment