It is hard to believe that it has almost been a month since I posted last!
My Mom went out to Grandma Van Leeuwen, and she's still living :-) She now wants to hang on until her 96th birthday...which is March 17th!
I had another ultrasound 2 weeks ago and everything looked good again! Baby is growing well. In fact, they now said I can have my follow-up ultrasounds (every 4 weeks) at my doctor's office. I was having them done at a specialty place because of my high blood pressure and advanced maternal age. But, after 2 ultrasounds showing everything going well, I know longer need the level 2 ultrasound (which gave those funky pics!)
Starting at 32 weeks I have to go in twice a week for biofeedback (I think that's what it is called) ultrasound to make sure that the amniotic fluid levels are good. (Because of the high blood pressure). Tomorrow I will be at 25 weeks, so I've got 7 more weeks until I have to worry about that :-)
Overall I have been feeling well. I did have headaches for about a week, but figured out that was because I hadn't changed my contacts in a while! I have been enjoying naps most days after school!
A big Happy Birthday goes out today to Michelle Brouwer!! It is a milestone birthday for her...something ending in a 0!! (You can figure out which one :-)) We'll have to figure out a time to celebrate this big one!
Connor is home sick today. He had a fever last night and still didn't feel well this morning. He has not been throwing up at all, just lethargic. Even yesterday morning he didn't feel 100%, but he was well enough to go to school. (The fact that they had a field trip too might have helped!) Jon is with him this morning for a while and then my Dad is going to come to our house to be with Connor. My Dad is great with sick kids!
We haven't taken many pics lately...maybe I'm realizing how much catching up I have to do on my scrapbooks :-) Jon's parents came up a couple of weekends ago and we finally celebrated Christmas. We have all had very busy weekends! Elianna was excited to get Apples to Apples Junior...she just wishes she could get us all to play it more often! Connor got a new game for his Nintendo DS...he just wishes he was a little better at it! He is a true perfectionist and does NOT like it if he is not good at something RIGHT AWAY!! It is something we are definitely trying to work on with him!!
Connor was also excited that Jon received Settlers of Catan. Jon got a handheld GPS from the kids and I for Christmas. He's wondering when he starts getting presents that are really meant for him and not Connor :-) I told him when he starts making his own Christmas List!!
I was excited to get a Boppy pillow for nursing/feeding this baby. I never had one with the other kids--I just used couch pillows, so I'm hoping this goes well! I also got a gift card to Archiver's...I can always spend more money there!!
Hope everyone is having a great first week of March!!
No comments:
Post a Comment