Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby Update

I have confirmation that they will not let me go past my due date :-) I was happy to hear that! Not that I'm looking forward to more sleepless nights.....but it is nice to have some sort of idea as to when baby will arrive.

I had another appointment yesterday and am dilated to 1 cm, but I was there last week too. The doctor felt my belly and the position of baby and she said she would guess he is about 7 1/2 pounds right now. How she could guess that is beyond me....but she's guesstimated a lot more times than I have!

Since I hadn't changed Jon and the kids will be going camping with Cadets this weekend. They are heading up to Gooseberry Falls, north of Duluth. Yes, it is over 3 hours away, but I'm not worried (too much, anyway). It will give me some time to get things organized at home!! This is Elianna's last trip with the Cadets--we told her when she got old enough that the boys in her class could be in Cadets, then she was too old. Well, the only boy in her Sunday School class and his family just left our church, but maybe there will be another one that moves in :-) Or, some boys from Calvin could come to Cadets too. I think she'll be okay with it, though. She already wasn't sure if she was going to go camping this weekend or not.

Sometime this weekend I will try to post some pics. I got a couple of cute ones of Elianna playing softball. She's loving it!

No comments: