Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More FL Christmas Lights

Okay, this place with Christmas lights is much more impressive than that house that I posted earlier. That house is a little cheesy....This church was cool!! I guess some guy had donated these lights to the church (in Sarasota). He had put up around 300,000 lights at his house and had songs along with them and they lit up in different colors, etc. as the music went along. It was causing too much traffic in his neighborhood, so he donated them to the church. They added 100,000 lights to it this year!! You drove up, parked, and walked around. The church was open as well and they were handing out free hot chocolate and cookies and had an organ recital going on too. (And a bonus for me....I could use the bathroom!) If I figure out how to add videos I may do that sometime this week.



This was the computer system that had it running. I thought I had taken pictures of the manger scene they had, but I was trying to save camera battery...it was running low, so I maybe only got that on video.

No comments: