Here are some pictures of Mom and Dad's condo in FL where we stay when we come down. The kids are very excited because Daddy comes down here tonight!! (Which means their stockings will be filled tonight).

Here's the master bedroom. I've enjoyed having the bed all to myself the last few nights!

Here's the family room. The kids have enjoyed learning to play Yahtzee. I can't believe they haven't played that game before!

Here's the kids' bedroom. This is where Jon and I used to stay when we all stayed in this condo. The kids used to sleep in the closets :-) They've moved up in the world!

Here's a view of the dining room towards the kitchen. The table now has a lot of markers and papers on it :-)
I'll add some pics of the kids swimming and our favorite house to see Christmas lights!
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment