We're all ready to go!!
Jon was the first to go!
Then Elianna had her turn!
Look at her go!
She got too scared after this zipline. (And this was the practice one!) I do think she was too little, probably. She wouldn't go with a guide either, so she and Jon walked down. A huge thank you to Jon, cause I LOVED ziplining! (But there are no pics of me doing it :-()
Connor's turn!!
Look at him go!! He did 2 on his own, then got scared. But he then went with our guide, Patrick, on the rest of them.
Connor and Patrick
This is where Jon and Elianna ended up, feeding reindeer and seeing an injured eagle and owl. They were with mostly old people. Elianna LOVED it! Jon wished he was still ziplining! We should have had Elianna go with Grandma and Grandpa!
Connor and I both got a medal for surviving the zipline. We also bought Connor a t-shirt that says that across the back.
Creek Street in Ketchikan
Our family before we got back on the boat. Some lady walking past asked if we would like a family picture. She said she know what it's like to have vacation pics with no pics of Mom :-)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a wonderful time. How exciting to do all you did. Glad there was someone to take a family picture of you. I always appreciate that from strangers. It is often Al that is left out though, because he is the photographer.
Post a Comment