I forgot to include the recipe for the appetizer :-)
Pizza Puffs
1 tube of refrigerated biscuits
1 tsp ground oregano
3 oz. block of mozzarella cheese
Pizza sauce
I changed things up just a little since I used 2 tubes of biscuits. Separate the biscuits. Indent each biscuit with your finger. Sprinkle some oregano into each biscuit. (I just tapped a little bit into each biscuit, didn't measure it.) Next take cubed mozzarella cheese (about 3/4 inch cubes) and wrap a biscuit around each one pinching the dough together. Place them seam side down on an ungreased cookie sheet. Put a little bit of pizza sauce on the top of each one. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes at 375 degrees. Serve warm. I also put pizza sauce in a little cup next to them and then people could dip them in more sauce :-)
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment