Friday, January 18, 2008

Off to the Farm we go

We are heading to see Grandpa and Grandma Farm today! We are going to celebrate Christmas with Jon's side of the family...except for Kate. I'm sure there will be a phone call made to her, though! (How many times will Kirsten be called Kate this weekend? How many times will Connor be called Josh and Elianna, Kirsten?--and not just by Grandma! Jon starts calling Connor, Josh, when we are all together too!)

It is SOOOO cold outside! The kids had a field trip to the Minneapolis Institute of Art today. I told them to wear their hats and gloves, I hope they listened! Pretty sure that their teachers will remind them too.

Not quite sure when the kids and I are going to come home. We might all drive home together on Sunday, but since the kids and I don't have school on Monday, we may stay until then. Jon can ride home with Kirsten on Sunday if that's the case. It all kind of depends on the weather and if it is super cold or snowing.

I'll probably have plenty of pics to post after this weekend! Have a great one!
heidi

No comments: