I (Heidi) stayed home from school today. Thankfully I know a reliable sub (my Mother). I have been fighting a cold for a few weeks and feel like we have been going non-stop lately! I had been fighting a headache for the last 2 days too, which didn't help matters. Especially when trying to lead 3 yr olds- 1st graders in singing at Pioneer Club last night!
So, both kids woke up early on their own...great! Then they can get on the bus around 7:15 rather than me drive them to school around 7:30. And I'm home in 10 minutes rather than 30 - 40! I came home, went upstairs to bed, read a book for about 20 minutes and slept until noon! (My mom did call and wake me up once around 9:00, and I woke up a few other times too, but went right back to sleep.)
Talk about being a lazy bum! I guess I was more run down than I thought. I did wake up with a sore throat too, but I'm hoping it is just drainage from having a cold. I went in for a strep test last week or the week before and it was negative.
Elianna has gymnastics tonight at TAGS. She loves it!! And Connor wants to try it next session too. They don't offer as many boys' classes, so we may have to change the day/time in order for him to get into a class. Elianna started at Beginner 1 and will be in Beginner 4 next session! I think she has to work on her cartwheels before she moves up to Adv. Beginner. I guess I better start helping her with those! Demonstration of that task may not be doable anymore, but I can help spot!
I'll try and post some pics later of the projects the kids came home with last night from church!
No comments:
Post a Comment