

Here are a couple of pictures of Connor playing basketball!

The kids singing at school!Elianna and her friend, Grace
Connor with a few of his friends,Luke, Sam and Eli


We made it! The school concert went great and the church program today went very well too!These pictures are from the school concert. Can you believe that I FORGOT my camera for the church program tonight?!?! When we were trying to get out of the house I had to kick Jon and Elianna out so that I could get my shoes on and get my coat out of the closet. The camera was hanging on the door, but in the course of everything, I forgot it. I did remember not even a mile down the road, but were running late, so just left it!
Jon's parents were up this weekend with Josh and Alecia's boys. They stayed at Kirsten's place because they had Molly, the black lab along too. They all know that I'm not a huge fan of dogs--and Elianna gets a little nervous too. They were able to come to the school concert on Friday and then went to the church rehearsal on Sat. and went to Connor's basketball game on Saturday too.
I didn't even make rehearsal and basketball because I was working a gymnastics meet at school. Connor wasn't feeling real well and took it easy the rest of the day. The single adults were offering FREE babysitting at church as a service project. It was great!! Connor stayed with Gpa and Gma House and Elianna, Jake, Andrew and Eli all went to church. Then Jon, his parents, Kirsten and I all went to eat at California Pizza Kitchen. Jon and I did a little Christmas shopping after that.
Kirsten had to go figure out what arugula was at the grocery store. Her friend, Jonathan, (which gets REALLY confusing) is coming to visit this week and gave her a grocery list. We were all taking bets on what it was...color--red, lettuce like, green, white...and Mom through in bitter. Dictionary.com defines it like this: A Mediterranean plant (Eruca vesicaria subsp. sativa) having flowers with purple-veined, yellowish-white petals and pungent, edible leaves.
It was great to have a Christmas program for the kids again this year at church! We've had a couple of years hiatus, but it was very nicely done...good work Pam and Kari! Hopefully I'll get a couple of pictures from someone to post.
7 more days until FL!! 4 more days of school!!
1 comment:
Enjoying your blog; fun to see the children in the photos. Looking forward to seeing you soon; next week?
It's chilly and windy here: as in 59 today and probably will get down to 30s overnight. But no snow to shovel, blow, or drive in! --ae
Post a Comment